Contact Janet Booth to find your True Direction with the Stars

December 20, 2008

Stumped for Holiday Gifts?

Gift selection is a breeze if you know the sign of the person you're shopping for. I put together a list of suggested presents for the zodiac signs ranging in cost from inexpensive to extravagent.

Whatever a person’s sign, a wonderful gift is my Janet’s Planets 2010 Celestial Planner. One size fits all! And check out the Gift Certificates for my services. Maybe you’d like to receive one yourself – put it on your wish list!

Good Yule and Joyous Solstice Blessings to you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great gift for the person who has everything! Thank you, Janet, for providing this to the world!

Anonymous said...

Hello Janet, Just wanted to say that I have visited your blog and you look wonderful!!! I can wholeheartedly recommend your calendar and your readings. About time I take time out for one of my own again! Hope all is well and happy 2009. With love from Belgium, Laura

Mollie Wilson said...

I'm new to your blog and can't wait to read more of your post. By Blog is; http://rhymetimebooks.blogspot.com/

Thanks Mollie